imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


TITI BUTTERFLY
Thursday, June 2, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
















Dear Siti Sufia Harun,

The more you hate me calling me your name instead of Sophie, the more you're gonna it. It may seemed like ages to turn 21, but really, being (a month) older than you, I must say it's nothing interesting lah. -.-" Lol.

You're the sister I never had. And sometimes the mother that I don't need.
We grew up, hating each other, talking behind each others back and now, we're like stuck to each other for the rest of our lives. Damn, I have to stand your paranoia about your thighs. Hehehe.

Oh wells, I know this is nothing much. But better than nothing kan.
I love you babe. Kau kekasih awal dan akhir....... (after Braim) Hahaha.

I hope you have a good 21st and .... enjoy every bits of it. Saturday kite party okay? Haha, chey step mane nye party je eh. But heck, party is still a party!

TTYL!