imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
I for Ibrahim Idris
Thursday, May 19, 2011 @ 10:34 PM There is so much one can do for the love of his life. I must say, I am extremely thankful that I met you. It doesn't take good features or extreme fashion sense to make me love you. It's the simple things that you do blossomed the love that we already have. I don't have pictures to show but my 21st birthday was awesome. To have me - stupid blur king kong being fooled a month before about helping a friend decorate a birthday party. Few hours before the 'party', my dear boyfriend willingly volunteered to be my alarm clock. Asking me to have my afternoon nap before heading out to the East for the 'party'. Being the lazy bum that he already is, it was surprisingly shocking that he volunteered to wake me up because most of the times, his answer was 'bangun sendiri lah'. Teeet on my face. Haha. Again, being the stupid blur king kong me, didn't see through it lor. I have no clue at all. My girlfriends were twitting about their normal random shits. Got picture some more they in Orchard. So, who would have thought right? When I reached Changi, called Kin. He was trying to distract me by pointing to OCH. He kept saying 'Kau nampak tak? Itu lah.' and keeps pointing. I told him 'oi, aku nampak lah' and turned my body and saw two idiots running in slouch position. No idea why. And then they burst into laughters. At that point of time, I still have no idea this whole thing was set up. But one thing's for sure, I felt like punching Braim's face and squeeze his body. Bloody idiot you know this boyfriend. Forced me not to take taxi from Bukit Batok to Changi because he wants to see me walk to the interchange. So that I can see him and Yan sitting down there chilling and pretended to do their normal routine. Lie down, smoke that kind of shit. And tada, he's infront of me. Like magic ah this people. Was brought to the chalet and when the door opened, everyone sang me a birthday song. Omg, seriously, I was teary. Because to me, that's the sweetest thing ever. My boyfriend clearly took note of everything that I wanted. The brownie cake from Coffee Bean that I told him a few days back that it would be nice if I could have it as a birthday cake but I didn't cos it was too pricey. My girlfriends were there. The night was awesome. Although the guys got drunk and left me, the saint trying not to bore myself. Thank you to all who made this happened. Kin, Yan, Napi, Mayuds, Aidil, Boboi, Sasha, Black, Hairil, Lala, Ek, Fatin, Fifi, Iman, Mai, Fira, Fhaizal, Titi, Rizal, ... who else ah? I cannot remember... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH. And the best surprise was...... CHANEL SPECS FROM THE SWEETEST BF EVER. I wanna thank you for always taking every effort to make me happy, to see me smile and to pamper me everytime. I cannot compare myself to you, I can't do the same things you did to me but I want you to know that from the bottom of my heart, you are always in my mind in all the things that I do and before I sleep, I think of you you know. Sweet not? Okay lah, I will try to be less irritating from now on. Ibrahim Idris, I promise I'd be a better cook! (??!?@?!) Hahahaha. I love you bf. Muah muah muah muah muah. Lots of sexy love, Mok
|