imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
a special person placed in a special place
Friday, May 20, 2011 @ 5:36 PM We all have that special person in your life that we took for granted. We dont appreciate their presence. And it's only when they are gone, we start to realize how much they meant in your life. And this special person who never fails to support me in all the things that I do. Constantly giving me and encouranging me with so much positivity that none I can compare with. It's been a few years now.. and I have learnt to move on, but I want you to know that you are never forgotten. It saddens me whenever your dad (our dad) cries whenever he is reminded of you. And I have never regretted the responsibility you left me with. I'm sorry I can't be like you cos you're irreplacable. But I have tried my best to be there for them whenever they need me. And this Sunday, we're all goin over to your place. The last time we went there, it felt different. You weren't there. I'm sure you're in a better place, looking down on us. Al-fateha to my late sister, Rosslinda Ramdan. Love, Cacak |