imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Fifi said my Boyfriend looks like Korean guy (lol?)
Saturday, May 28, 2011 @ 2:24 AM There are too many things that I need to do now, but I just couldn't take it any longer. How can one do so much? I am only human. I've always reminded myself for all the times I sigh or I complain, there is someone out there who wishes to be in my position. But I have to admit that climbing my way up, having lots of hands on because of the minor proportion that I'm dealing with, is quite a tough challenge. But at the end of the day, receiving good feedbacks and positive comments has definitely motivate me to keep on striving and knowing that there are still rooms for improvement for the future. Haiya, I'm starting to get the flu bug. Been having short coughs the whole day. Time to attack Panadols because this is definitely not the right time to fall sick. Exams next week, followed by events and such. I really hope to enjoy my June Holidays. I demand a movie date with my boyfriend (B, I got FREE tickets again!!! Weeeee~) I'm gonna make sure that I drag you to the cinema. Haha very the drama right but you see how much I am in need of one right now. It's just time doesn't give way. On a brighter note, I'll see you guys at The Singapore Flyers & Sembawang Shopping Centre every weekend throughout the whole of this June Holiday! |