imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Amirul's 6th Birthday!
Sunday, May 22, 2011 @ 10:15 PM


Because I have nothing better to do right now and the best way to release the amount of stress I have right now, I shall entertain the only reader I have - my boyfriend. I think he is the only person left reading my blog lor.

The trend of blogging has deteriorated with time. Back then, it was the 'in' thing. It was like the coolest thing to have. You'll start linking each other up and tagging on each other's. Now - having a tag board is like leaving a dead corpse living around.

I have been doing event planning - focusing more on kids birthday parties services. With much support from my amazing father & mother, beloved boyfriend and talented friend, I wouldn't have gotten this far.

Few months back, in March 2011, my customer called me up to enquire about our services. Her son really loves BEN 10.

Presenting to you, Amirul's 6th Birthday!











Thank you for engaging us for Amirul's birthday. The kids were teasing us on who is the mascot. We had to tell them BEN 10 has gone home those kind of excuses. Haha. And having Titi as the game master, she is extremely friendly and too kind that during prize giving ceremony, one kid cried cos she didn't get the gift with the design that she wanted. Titi, whole heartedly gave her $5 to soothe her. Hahaha. Can I cry so you'll give me ice cream?