imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


my sweet talker idiot
Monday, February 28, 2011 @ 11:46 PM

Whenever Im sad, or feel down, I never fail to look at every single picture of my boyfriend and I in facebook. Looking at him drives all my sorrows off. Amazing how his smile takes my breath away. Since there's only 28 days in February, in 10 mins the clock strikes 12, it's our 1 year 2months. We don't celebrate anni(s), why should we? Is your birthday every month?

We keep it special by wishing each other as a remembrance of our special date #01. We also make a point to wish each other good night, ily(s) and muahs. It's always him because without fail, I will fall asleep first.

I love this boy of mine. Really, I do. If there's only one thing that could take me away from him is God. I'd do anything for this boy. Anything that makes him happy. We always celebrate our birthdays together, surprising each other with gifts, breakfasts, dinners. No lunch cos this bummer wakes up like 3 in the noon.

Dear English for Business Lecturer Mr Azman, please do not read my blog. Not that you really do. You ll be ashamed of my English today because I know every sentence has no link to the one before, faulty parallelism, dangling modifiers. I just can't function tonight. I have been staring at this laptop for the past 5 hours, trying to figure out what's interesting for me to do tonight. My books are right beside me but I can't glue my eyes to stick on the pages.

I love you Ibrahim Idris.