imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Confidence is sexy
Thursday, February 24, 2011 @ 11:00 PM You know, I am completely okay with the fact I have layers of fats on my tummy and that whenever I sit, you ll prolly enjoy a very good view of those fats. I go to the gym only when I have the time to do so or whenever I feel like burning some despite knowing I'm gonna gain it again if I don't keep it constant. I am also OKAYYYY with the most important factor that I am always hungry every minute of the day. It doesn't give you any fucking rights to demoralize me for who the fucking person I am. Because when you do, you don't fit to call yourself my friend. My fucking friend. I eat when I'm hungry. I also eat when I am not hungry. I eat when I'm sad. I eat when I'm depressed. I eat when I'm stressed. I eat to my every fucking emotion. Oh yeah, I complain too whenever I can't fit into any of my favourite tops. I complain also when I can't get my size of the top I want in shops. But that doesn't stop me from being who I am. I love to eat. You call me fat because you have never seen me so meaty in your life before. When in the matter of fact, I am not over weight. So what if I have a double chin? So what if I have flabby arms? Fuck you all lah seriously. For all I care, no matter how my family laughs at me or no matter how many times my boyfriend calls me fat, I know at the end of the day, they are going to stick by me through thick and thin. They accepted me for who the bloody fuck I am. Peace. |