imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Aku berat sangat sampai tayar kerete pancit.
Thursday, February 17, 2011 @ 11:32 PM



5.30pm: Late lunch with boyfriend
6pm: Finished eating
6.15pm: Meet Okin
6.45pm: Headed Tanjong Pagar
7pm: Headed Raffles
7.15pm: Headed back to Tanjong Pagar to meet Dad
7.30pm: Find Dad
7.35pm: Spotted him digging something at the loot of the car.
7.40pm: Dad asked me to leave the car
7.41pm: KERETE TAYAR PANCIT.
7.42pm: Tukar tayar
8pm: Found out tayar spare pon pancit -.-"
8.30pm: Driving at very very slow speed looking for a tyre shop
9pm: Gave up.
9.15pm: Reached Toa Payoh
9.20pm: Headed Jurong West
9.45pm Reached BB, waited for her at the playground. Called Ama.
10pm: Still talking to Ama.
10.45pm: Dad drove Sophie home.
10.46pm: Home Sweet Home

Hopes to gym tomorrow. Funny how it's so fucking easy to gain weight but so fucking hard to lose weight. (Take note: I am applying Parallelism sentence I studied in English). Thank goodness the knowledge was put to good use. I think I look like a mother bear now. Here fats, there fats. Haiyo. Too bad lah, I can't resist good food.

And what's worst if both my mothers cook. I have to eat both. If I don't, they will accuse me of only favoring to eat out. See? Makan salah, gua tak makan pon salah.

CANT WAIT FOR MOVIES WITH ZE BOYFRIEND THIS WEEKEND BEFORE I START MUGGING FOR EXAMS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! I can't believe I am ending my semester 1 already? Like damn fast lah kan.