imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


as we grow older
Sunday, January 16, 2011 @ 1:51 PM


My life's pretty much caught up with school, business and events now. I have no time for myself! The last time I really enjoyed my sleep was like the first day I was unemployed which was 1st Jan 2010, where I got home at 5am and slept the entire day and only wake up for school on the the 3rd.

People say real life starts at 21. Many believe your 21st is the key to your freedom. But I beg to differ because being 21st comes along with big responsibilities. I envy my friends who still get allowances from their parents. Where else me on the other hand, I have to work for my own food, clothes, books, and pretty much everything that I want. Not that I am complaining, it's just that I am not ready for this. I have not enjoyed my teenage life ):

When was the last time I meet my girlfriends? When was the last time I shop? More importantly, when was the last time I had fun? Fun = forget that I have school the next day or assignments to catch up, or deliveries to send and orders to be made.

But I know, one day, I am going to be up there. And when I look back to what I have done to get me that far, I am going to be proud of myself.

I am not sure if there are anyone reading this blog anymore. But if you're one of my friends, please know that I am still here. Call me whenever you guys are meeting up. Shopping/Dinner/Sleepovers whatever.

Love, Mok