imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Winner for the 2nd Edition of MAGIKTHERAPY LUCKY DRAW
Sunday, December 19, 2010 @ 9:29 PM

2nd Singapore Flyer Ticket have been given out! Thank you to all 57 participants who took part. To be fair, I had to write all your names on a piece of paper and draw lots.



Mixing up and shuffling everything.


Picking out the lucky one!


AND THE WINNER IS....


NURUL IMAN.

Congratulations Nurul Iman, you are the winner of the 2nd edition of Magiktherapy's Grand Lucky Draw. You have been personally contacted by Magiktherapy on how to claim your tickets.

I want to thank all my Magiktherapians who took part in this Grand Lucky Draw and this is just one of the many ways I am giving back to my customers for all your continuous support towards Magiktherapy & MagikPlanner.

If there are any sponsors out there who would like to contribute, do drop me an email at magiktherapy@gmail.com.