imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE SINGAPORE FLYERS!
Thursday, December 16, 2010 @ 10:26 PM Now that I have met good bloggers, thanks to Nokia Ovi workshop yesterday, I've got to start blog like one! Have left this space hanging for quite sometime. Btw, I HAVE AN APP for my blog now so once everything has been approved, you guys are able to download the app. Let me know if any of you are interested to know more about the app. So, rewind back to last month, my dearest skinny boyfriend and I went for a trip on the Singapore Flyers. Okay, here's your chance to win a pair of tickets to the Singapore Flyers! A ticket will cost you SGD 30 for an adult. I'm giving you 2 FREE TICKETS. We pretty much had the whole flight to ourselves. Well, not entirely - cos there was another family with us. 9 REASONS FOR YOU TO VISIT THE SINGAPORE FLYERS 1. It's the world's largest observation wheel. 2. It's the only place to see Singapore's magnificent cityscape. 3. You'll get to feast on famous local dishes. 4. You'll get a taste of their gourmet capital. 5. You'll get to indulge in Singapore's national pastime. 6. You'll experience urban nature. 7. You'll be able to fly - "for real". 8. Your toes will be tickled by fishes. 9. For some good Feng Shui. - information extracted from www.singaporeflyer.com To name some of the views from the top: - Collyer Quay - Raffles Place - The Fullerton Singapore - Esplanade Theaters on the Bay - Merlion Park - Empress Place - Singapore River - Padang - Fort Canning Park - Floating Stadium - Marina Barrage If you're wondering how to get to the Singapore Flyers, you can alight at City Hall MRT. Walk towards the Marina Bay Platform. By the time you reach the Marina Bay Platform, you'll be able to see the Flyers. You won't get lost - trust me. But if you do, I won't want to be held responsible so.. get a cab. So.. here's how to win one pair of tickets to the Singapore Flyers. QUESTION IS: Name me 3 places that you can see from your flight. Email your answers to magiktherapy@gmail.com along with your name, contact number, and email address. Example: CHAFEKA 99998888 magiktherapy@gmail.com and then your answers. The winner will be notified by me personally. START EMAILING ME! |