imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Malaysia boleh (waklu)
Saturday, December 11, 2010 @ 6:43 PM Genting Highlands! The last time I was there, I remembered sulky the whole journey because I wasn't allowed to take most of the rides. I was either too short or too young for it. Muahahahaha, now that I'm all grown up, amcam cakap? Upon arrival, we were greeted with like thousands of people at the reception (lobby) of First World Hotel. Even though we made reservations way earlier online, we still had to wait and join the thousands in the queue. Mad crazy I tell you. The world's largest hotel First World Hotel is adjoined to the First World Plaza, which boasts 500,000 sq feet of indoor theme park, shopping centre and food galore. A lush, grand tropical rainforest greets guests at the main entrance of the First World Hotel, followed by a spacious Spanish courtyard lobby. All rooms are comfortably furnished with modern amenities. There were some of the rides that were NOT close to dangerous compared to Singapore's Resort World and we were not allowed to bring children along with us. I was like 'Wth'. And the not-so-friendly staff said in Malay 'Ni bukan Singapore kak. Singapore tu Singapore, Genting, is genting' Blardy sarcastic. It's true how some forums commented on how bad Malaysian's service are. Melayu la katekan. I am not trying to be racist here (I am Malay btw), tapi kalau nak kerja tu kerja betul-betul. No customer service at all. No respect for tourists. Long overdue pictures hehehe. Was too caught up with work to actually update my blog. I have been good of late. Til the next update!
|