imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


STUDENT!
Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 9:59 AM








One of the happiest day of my life has got to be the day I opened my letter box only to find a A4 brown envelope with my name written on it from SIM! I immediately walked towards my boyfriend to tell him the good news. I went home, showed my mom.

I'm still trying t figure out whether I should work & study. I remembered back when I was in ITE, having to struggle a part time job and the hardest was waking up for school! Hahahaha.
We'll just see how it goes.

My life will change in January. Oh wells, we're left with a month before my baby and I turn 1! That is fast. I believe he's gonna have to serve his national service next year so.. I guess school is gonna distract me from all the loneliness and unattended attention that I REALLY need. To all those girls who has had her boyfriends in NS, please guide me through this because I'm sucha protective girlfriend.

But I think when guys serve their national service, it's gonna make them a man. Make them wake up. Make them more disciplined. So boyfriend, your lazy ass has got to go!