imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


1800-aku masak nasi goreng takde rase today but thats not WHY IM SO FUCKED UP TODAY-bye
Monday, October 4, 2010 @ 10:37 PM

It doesn't really care how many friends you have, because at the end of the day there's only a handful that's gonna be there for you to cry with you. Because right now, all I ever need is my boyfriend and my girls. I don't need you to nag at me, thank you. Will you just let me rumble all the @!#^(*(*)^%$#@ bullshits I wanna say. I am this fucked up I can punch the next person who says they are right and NOT ME.

Nobody prolly read this shit anyway. So here goes again, I'm just gonna sleep it away hoping that I'll be better tomorrow when I wake up. You'd think I'm just over-reacting, you go thru my fucking shit first before you open your trap.

I have a heart, but it could be potentially broken now.