imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
To all those players out there, all you need is just one good girl to change your life
Saturday, September 4, 2010 @ 1:33 PM To wake up at 2pm today, I can never be happier. If you have been a frequent passer of my space, I am a morning person. Knowing that it's past noon, my boyfriend will be proud of me for finally succeeded trying to be like him. After many months of movie dates, secret meet-ups, he finally asked me the question! Hehe aku tau aku mentel, but I guessed he waited for the right moment for it. For the whole month I was handicapped bottom down, my boyfriend took time off from his skate board to spend time taking care of me. Of cooking of the food I feel like eating, putting me to sleep and always ensuring he's always there to aid me when I screamed for help. When I went for my operation, he sat still at the waiting area. Had his buttock glued to the couch for more than 2 hours before I was bed-wheeled back. The friendly nurse asked me whether I wanted to meet my boyfriend. I was so happy I sat up to wave and smiled when I saw him walking over. (: We spent like another few hours or so, waiting for the doctor to review my operation again before he got us a cab and head home. Hehe, the tie-dye crazed. We finally had enough cash to invest on a few tshirts and tie dye stuffs and started dying all those white clothes we had on us. Haha! Shoe lace pon jadi ah bro. And so last year was purple songket with no strings attached, I promised you this year is grey florals with lots of love baby. It's almost the end of another Ramadhan with you and I'm quite excited to spend another Syawal together. Thank you for sacrifising your precious time caring for me when I was sick. Buying me expensive things I can never afford on my own. Letting me sleep on you every single night without getting an inch pissed with me. Bearing all the pain when my babat wants to sleep on your lap. We don't have to hold hands to sense the love between us. We're the ones whom everyone thinks doesn't fight, that everyone thinks it's perfect. We are actually the ones that slap each other in public because he thinks I'm an idiot or vice versa. 8 months after the fireworks, I have no doubt that this is the guy I'm going to marry. Insyallah. Too soon to predict you say? I know my man. One day, we will have our own house, cook our own dinner and have that little child between us everywhere we go. All I need is just one boy who makes it straight to my heart without doing anything. And I found that boy in you. I'm looking forward to all the many slappings and good food we're going to enjoy together. Even though I can't promise I'll take up singing lessons, but please know, I'll be singing the lyrics of the song in my heart. I love you abang handsome braim (as quoted by Sophie). Is she the only one who think's you're handsome? Hehe! Here, enjoy the song we love back in 2009. Orang sebuk nyanyi lagu raya last year, kita dua fanatic over this song! |