imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Thursday, September 30, 2010 @ 11:44 PM



The other day I was in the lift with my mother on our way up to my cousin's place to pass some groceries. There was this idiot who kept herself blind to the surrounding that she didn't even had any initiative to press the 'door open' for my mother who had to step out of the lift to give way to an Indian family.

She practically spoke in the own language to the floor because she didn't make any eye contact with me. The thing is, I knew she was talking about me because you bloody closed that door when you saw my mother outside struggling with massive load she's carrying. I scolded her off with a 'crazy pig and 'siow' hahahahahahah because I didn't wanna find myself in Stomp.sg la.

I just came back from the movies because Braim baik hati sangat belanja semua orang tengok wayang hari ni. Thanks babe, you know I love you yeah. Btw, I belom play that game I asked you to download. Don't delete it first okay!

Lubchu all.