imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
MERCUN LANDED PAT ROOF RUMAH KAMPONG
Sunday, September 5, 2010 @ 12:49 PM Used to celebrate Hari Raya in Malaysia back when I was younger. Never minding the extremely hot weather donning with baju raya and heels. And not forgetting the wooden bridges to get from house to house. Thank God the Al-Mighty I was much much lighter than I am now! Haha! Every night during our stay at Kampong, we will have my cousin buying us all the Mercuns and the 'bunga apis'. There was one time, we threw it in the sky and it landed on someone's roof! Nasib tak meletop tu rumah. Kalau tak, masuk jail aku. So many good old memories. Especially one where one of my cousin fell into the 'parit' because we were throwing coconuts! She must have forgotten to let go of her hand when she threw the coconut, and went in with the coconut. Hahaha. Read: Shikin, yes you. Hahaha kental sak kau dulu. We also used to curse and swear because our green packets are only RM1 or if we go to those much affordable couples, we'll be very happy already to get RM5. We were young back then and didn't know how to appreciate such matters. My mom gave me some leniency this year that I do not have to give my little cousins green packets. Once I turn 21 next year, I gotta put aside those cash. Dah takle pakai baju glamour ah gini eh? Gotta go, mother's screaming right now.
|