imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


KETUK KETUK ADAMS featuring FCUK
Saturday, September 18, 2010 @ 1:12 AM

KETUK-KETUK ADAMS
Venue: Rumah Feka
Time: 6pm






Tak guna pun set place and time. End up semua jumpa rumah Ezan with Ezan coming to my place first watch me do my make up before she find herself walking back to her place! Hehe! Semua mmg janji melayu, standard ah.

We finally made time this year to go out for our own Adams Raya. Up til today, I have NO IDEA who freaking came up with this clique name. For all I know, my facebook account was hacked and when I logged in, my profile name was changed. Obviously kerja orang dalaman cos perangai satu-satu stalker pah. Password each other semua tau.

Great Macaroni dinner at Ezan's place with hantaran berapa nak bagi discussion with Aunty. Iman's place was errrr, the wet-est. All of us were sweating like a pig because we played WII! I am going to make a sad face to my mother and tell her that WII is my life and death option right now.



Betul nye athletic eh Fi. Main WII Sports sampai pegang cawan air. Takot haus eh, take 5 min own time own target.


Muke budak dah kalah tak puas hati sak aku. (Memang kalah pon)









Mai's place! Bumped into his dad who was on the way to lepak with his friends! The last time (nong nong ago), we visited his dad in the hospital we ended up in Bestari spending the $50 he gave Mai to buy us Nasi Ayam lor. Thanks Cik. Lu rock.




Q's place. Makan time again. Her place is a great remembrance to all ex-digiphoto staffs. Dari baju lama sampai ke baju baru. If you know what I mean eh. Hehe! We watched Sinar Lebaran together with her mother who action aje ketawe sikit2 pat tepi to our antics.




Fifi's place aka tempat lepak.




Thanks girls for the great Raya! and pictures. I've never looked so good in pictures until yesterday! Hahaahahaha. Next apa? Movies? I'm sure all of you have been informed that if you wanna watch horror movies with me, please be prepared to get orang duduk belakang korang to tell you to 'SHHH'. And me being me, pusing balik jawab ah 'Not scary meh?' hahaha!

And if you wanna watch comedy with me, get ready pasal aku ketawe kuat seh. All these perangai buruk cuma when with you girls aja. You all memang step decent je dekat luar. To my boyfriend, you know I always behave right. Please don't believe all these shits. These girls are just trying to bring me down. Hahahahahahahaha!

Tak pernah ada problems right when we watch movies.





One of the many reasons why I love my boyfriend is because he keeps surprising me straight forward. Hahaha no need for plans on how to surprise me or at least I don't have to 'action terkejut'. We were like walking zombies in town on a Friday afternoon to find me a new watch.

People have been complaining that my watch stinks. Truthfully, I love the smell of my watch sia. Korang tu semua hidung gi check up ah please eh.

I love the watch baby! Thank you.
Show off sikit can?


Sorry ah bro for the lepak entry. Hari ni English teacher say holiday so can talk malay.