imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Bile nak masuk meminang
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 @ 11:55 PM It's past midnight already and considering the actual truth that I am on leave I was awake the whole morning! Didn't sleep any min longer than normal. Accompanied Braim for his check up which eventually led me to squinting my eyes searching for a payphone to call. So much for my loud character, I turned into a kedi to ask this particular guy sitting infront of me to borrow his phone. :( Our phones were placed in the locker before knowing that I was denied access to enter. Gemok sangat sampai gantry tak muat tu pasal. God knows how pathetic that was. I slept under the void deck and when I woke up, I saw Braim walking towards me. Haha I was so happy because it wasn't that long that I expect it would be. Hehehe, I was supervising every inch of the window to search for any potential marks to scream at them. I'm not being a pig, I did help alot okay. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Bukan tingkap rumah aku je dekni lap. Tingkap jiran aku pon dia lap. Confirm nanti raya claim duit lebeh okay. So back to me not sleeping a wink, I am actually very sleepy already but a part of me tells me that I shouldn't sleep. My boyfriend is already in his dreams waiting for me to finish up this entry before waking him up. All I can say is... I'm sleeping with a smile tonight. Smelly armpits, sweaty bodies, I'm sure we had a great time spending time with each other. Lubchu papan. Back to work tomorrow -.-" Can someone buy me an MC for free out of kind gesture for updating this space although it's as good as dead. |