imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


This year akak nak puasa full.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 9:12 AM









It's very rare to find Nur Afiqah Bte Ishak commenting on my tagboard because of her past busy schedule. Hehehe. Now that she's tagged, I shall make use of the honor and do the justice by updating. Gini macam belanje aku makan ah k set. Old Chang Kee nye ayam goreng from Bpp pon alright ah Fi.

Well, what have I been up to? Erm. One word, WORK. Good gracious, I have never been this busy in my entire life. Not even when I sat for my Olevels. Haha, that kinds of explain how I flunked it. Take note: I am not proud of it okay. Because my boyfriend keeps himself as busy as I am by breaking boards, I have no problem fitting my free time into his. There were times where I was demanding. What's girls without being demanding of the boyfriends? Oh shit, am I the only one?

I have to admit, I miss my girlfriends. You name it, ITE girlfriends, Digi girlfriends, dan mana-mana lagi girlfriends aku, YES FATHIYAH AL HILAL, before kau comment pat sini yang aku tak miss kau, aku cakap besar2 ni aku MISS KAU k. And, how can I ever miss out my Adams? Bitches, time to plan for an outing soon. Crash over Fifi's place as usual is the bezzz back up plan. Or I have a new plan. Bentang tikar mane-mane, lepas tu lantak ah korang nak buat apa.

I guess this 15 mins updating my blog should ease off some thoughts on my mind. Now I can continue back to my accounts which I totally hate it. No wonder I flunked my Maths (refer back to paragraph 1). Hahahahaha.

Okaylah, kepada muslimin dan muslimat sekalian, kini masuk sudah waktu berbuka.
*Azan*

Kk bedek je. Baru pukul 9am. Hehe.