imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Ice Skating!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 @ 11:08 AM Pictures were from last month's Ice Skating with these two bitches. Practically both me and the S Jibeng who is as much as a penakut as me held the sides for support. Truthfully, in actual fact I am a pro skater. Haha! I can skate in roller blades very well. Do all the tricks, skate backwards. But time and energy and puberty took over, I lost all my skills. Well, much said on that, it was more than 10 years ago. We were given 2 hours to skate and yeah, the whole 2 hours were wasted by me and the S Jibeng by holding on to our lives. Takut nak jatuh k. When I slowly grabbed hold of what to be said my long lost talent, it was already 10 mins to ending time! Haha! Nevermind the falls and wet jeans we had in between, and the stares from perempuan action mentang2 tau skate - pegidah, we had fun! And having our cab stolen from a very inconsiderate man, we still managed to hop on one much later. I know I have been abandoning this place for the longest time! I have to admit! This is the longest! Probably due to the amount of workload I have now. Can't seem to find much time and ideas to blog about. But I know Shammy still comes to this place to find something to read because her lessons in school were just as bored! |