imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
cepat lah bangun.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 @ 11:22 AM I was browsing thru my friends Facebook in hopes to search for my zaman gemilang pictures aka zaman aku hotstuff badan langsing. How come nobody has pictures from the KL - Melacca trip we had in ITE days? Itu zaman Friendster ke? How come nobody has pictures back when I was in secondary school? Grrrrr I want to show the world how much of a barang baik (haha) I was back then. Braim still refuse to admit that he was secretly admiring me but never had the chance to get to know me. Kan kan kan. I know we aren't supposed to dwell on the past and just live with the present, hopes for the better in the future, but the past made what we are now. Without tough decisions made and enough courage and definitely knowing Braim, I can't imagine what life would be right now. Even though kau peh pemalas lagi besar dari babi and always bully me, I love you babe. Very much. No matter how mad I am at you, how I felt like strangling you, at the end of the day, it's you that I fall back on. Because you know how to make me smile. Jokes kau lame pon aku smile. Itu lah sayang mane nye. Kau tau tak?! |