Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 12:19 AM




Everybody knows how much I loathe Harry Potter and Twilight. I don't like watching movies that were beyond our imagination. I prefer love stories, real-life events or maybe movies with interesting trailers. Seriously, that's me.
So when Braim kept texting me he's watching Twilight here and there on his teevee, I couldn't have gotten more irritated than ever. (Don't tell him I said that). He told me to find links to the movie to watch because I am probably one of the most kental person you've ever known that doesn't have Mio or Cable teevee at home. We, I mean, my family spends most of our time NOT watching teevee, one is either too busy with his laptop, and the other is busy laptop-ing too and eating (this is me btw!) and mother won't be home til dark.
So after many attempts of searching failed because the links I found weren't working, today is just my lucky day. Woke up early after a very long coma, surfed and surfed the net until I got pretty bored which left me staring at this metallic acer thing.
Mati-mati siol aku cari link yang functional to Twilight I and New Moon. And I spent the entire morning - afternoon watching them! I completely ignored my mother's nagging to sweep the house. Haha! She got pissed at me, but I couldn't care less, I won't leave my laptop without completing the movie.
Right after I finished, Braim woke up and I told him. Step sak member nak test aku and asked me what happened during New Moon. Haha!
Welllllll, actually we both just got back from West Mall. I dragged him to watch Eclipse. I had to die-die watch it today because my temptations to watch it online will over-ride everything and I bet I won't sleep until I've watched it. Hahahahaahahaha.
Call me a twilightic now. It's twilight + fanatic. HAHAHA. I am in love with this movie. Ayu, slap me please. Oh wait, I STILL HATE HARRY POTTER!