imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
JOB VACANCY
Thursday, July 15, 2010 @ 2:07 PM As per my usual train squeezing with ketiak busuk kiri kanan, today, I realised how horrendous and horrifyingly ugly my eye bags and dark circles are when the train went underground and I saw my reflection. I mean, I know they have already been there my entire life, but today, is the day I woke up from my sleep walking life and realized that I need to do something about it. My goodness, I have not been getting enough rest. My weekends are always burnt by ‘therapy-ing’ my life. I have no idea and cannot adapt to weekend changes like you guys who can wake up late on weekends knowing that you do not have to work. Poor me, I will automatically wake up at 9 the latest on weekends even knowing I have nothing to look forward to. Can someone teach me how to sleep? Oh yes, I think my boyfriend has that profession. Baby teach me kay. I reward you with … Errr… My love? Lol! I might need to hire a Personal Assistant you know. Anyone up for it? Assures you the best remuneration anyone can ever offer.
|