A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.
i dont need a parachute, baby if i got you.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 @ 2:52 PM
Even though there were countless times where I hoped you'd become less of a sleeping log, I know I can't change that. There are also times where I wished you would wake up in an instant to my texts and won't fall back to sleep.
But still, I love you because you sleep like a pig and won't even wake up to a bomb next to you. I won't fall out of love just because you sleep for an hour despite knowing I'm sitting in front of you! Love makes you do crazy things. And no matter what tried to break us apart, you know we'll always crawl back to each other and snuggle under the blanket.
I know I have silent readers of my entries hoping for a angry post to the boyfriend. I am sorry to disappoint you my dear babies because we're spending too much time living off each other's flaws. It doesn't take a bus or train ride for me to use as an excuse not to meet him because we lived so near, our hearts are too attached.