imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


What's bitches without sundalism?
Sunday, June 6, 2010 @ 8:59 PM

This is my lucah day with my girlfrieeeeeeeeeeeeeends! Thing is, I didn't know there was actually this plan to surprise the June babies until I almost blurted it out when I questioned Mai. Haha



Spent so much time walking while waiting for Fifi to end work. Macam tak biasa plak dia datang naik taxi kan?



After very loooooong consideration on where to eat, because the only person yang paling cerewet is Mai. Apa yang busuk nah tentang Cahaya also I don't know. Probably she's just saying that cos she wants to dine in Ramen Ten. Sorry Mai, tunggu kau gaji ah kite makan sana. On you okay? Hehehe part tu aku pon agree Cahaya busuk. Haha








We took a bus to Marina Square because surprise was suppose to be at Esplanade. Ezan Mai and myself went Swensens to buy ice cream. Our motive: Choose birthday cake yang kita semua boleh share. Hahahaha.

So when Iman & Fifi went to meet Q and Fik, the 3 of us were actually searching for a lighter until we found one at the Marina steps and stole it. Well, it was noone's. We had two candles to light. But unfortunately, one of the candle dropped while we were running. Blame Siti Humairah again. Hahaha. Part ni kelakar gileeeeeee!










Thanks Taufik for the ride. Aku sampai Bukit Batok je orang cakap aku bau aircon. Hahaha. And girls, thanksssssss for the very lucah car ride. Love every single one of you bits and pieces. Part ni, Braim kau step aside sikit k. Adams in the house. Hehehe.