Friday, June 18, 2010 @ 12:18 PM








And so we decided to meet up for dinner since I missed the last outing at West Coast Park. Habib at Gombak it was. Mad bored while waiting for Danny to end his practical, so we decided to bowl at Cdans. Intentions tak ke sampaian because we thought it wasn't worth the money, especially for me who always ended up in the longkang. I am that bad in games.
Tricked Braim the other day into bowling with me & Yan, but he ended up bowling 10000x better than me. That is so unfair. Cruelly freaking unfair.
So, we made the seating area at Cdans like our father's place. Putting our stinky feet on the chair. Because we are seriously thaaat tired of walking from Gombak Mrt to Cdans. Hahaha plain fat ass what you expect.
Dinner was great. Laugh over thousands of things, making fun of each other, wait they were actually making fun of me ONLY because I dream to open a retail shop along the streets of Orchard Road. For you guys wait and see that I will definitely live up to my dreams eh.
Good gracious, packing my personal stuffs in boxes. I didn't know I had sooooo much stuffs! Especially my keropok-keropok corner. Shifting to a new work station is like waiting for your Iphone baby! I am excited. Hehehe. I hope they'll give me a pink chair. A pink mouse, a pink keyboard and a pink dustbin.
Hahahahha we all know that's not gonna happen. K lah, patiently waiting for Zma and Irfah to come over before I go down and have lunchhhhhh with them. AHhhh, this feels so ITE-ish back again! Haha.