Monday, June 14, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
I'd still remember how imcheena.blogspot was a place for girls, take note I am not using the term bitches to love-tag me with all the accusations of being a third party, or when they got fired up with my post indirectly related to them. You know, the only failures in this world are the people who are still trying to please everyone. Cut it out, you'll never get around it.
One of my old friend asked me how am I doing right now, coping with life. I told her I couldn't be anymore happier! With a relationship that gives me full assurance of the future and a cheeky boy to meet at the end of a tiring day, I couldn't ask for more.
Granted the best of the best girlfriends.. Ahhhh, I am enjoying my best part of life. But as we all know, life isn't just about ice-creams and candies. We have our own problems. We either share it or we bear with it. If life was just as simple. I have been through my worst, but I got up, stood on my feet to walk again.
Work has been plain pathetic. But for the past few weeks, I have been extra good coming in before everyone else does! Like there was one time, I thought I wasn't able to make it on time before the earliest person came, BUT, I made it. Haha, seconds after I sat down, she came in. Hehehe, I can still pretend that I have already settled down wayyyy before. Ni semua trick semata-mata.