imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Kecoh kape
Sunday, June 20, 2010 @ 9:21 PM



Why the need for so much hatred on my space? Issue of me being fat = your problem issit? Did I take too much of your space in the train? Or did I eat your last burger you wished you had? Braim makes sure I have a meal everyday, he doesn't have any issue of me being fat. Doesn't complain that I take his space in the bus, doesn't mind me having double chins. So I ask again, why must you?

Who are you? If you ask me, you're just this teeny weeny bug who is as good as non existence. Kudos for trying, but is that all you got to bring my fat ass down? Awww, sucha poor bug baby you are.

Fyi, like what Braim said, you have no idea about us so, I suggest you shut your teeny weeny trap. Just so you know, Ayu and I are friends. No need for you to guess how we became one because we are two souls with such great chemistry. Hahaha.

K back to business, I love Braim and I know he loves me too. If you are planning to bring me down, you've got to fight through the both of us. I'm sorry baby, we gotta fight together in this okay. Haha. Other than that, have a good day and... sleep tight!

To my skinny macam papan boyfriend,
Get well soon bek. Cepat baik so that I can find excuses for you to pick me up. No arguments this time. I'm gonna make you. Hehehehe. Kk serious k. Cepat lah baik so that we can kahwin. HAHAHAHA. Bye.