imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
jap eh.. loading
Friday, June 4, 2010 @ 10:40 AM My life has been put to a hold while I breathe in and out. Have been so busy I forgot I had a life!
So, the Mother bought a Macbook for Brother which is cruelly unfair that I have to pay for mine while he gets it for free. And not making it up by cleaning up all the mess that he made. Or at least, make the bed when you get up la for goodness sake. I think he is the only one who sleeps and wakes up with the bedsheet on the floor. Fight dalam tidur ah. Right now, in this freezing cold office I just ate 2 cookies which I practically stole it. Hahaha. Dua je pe. Bukan 2 botol. There was no label on it, so I assume it was for everyone's consumption. I ate it cos I was so hungry and skali ah, it was COFFEE cookies. Yucks. Ah tu lah curi lagi kan. |