Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @ 2:57 PM

I woke up extra fresh today because I think I had a good sleep the night before. I wasn't feeling too well last night, fell asleep while waiting for Braim to text me. That shows, kau balik lambat b. Hehehe.
The train that I took didn't stop at Tiong Bahru and all those passengers who were supposed to alight at Tiong Bahru had to alight at Outram instead. Nasib bukan balak aku eh. No idea what happened there because I was too busy un-plugging my earpiece from Ipod to Blackberry. Ipod battery mati. But I heard from someone talking to her husband that the train 'overshot' as quoted by the lady behind me.
Happily walking up the escalator, sekali dtengok hujan lebat gila babs. It just had to rain on the days I didn't bring my umbrella. My previous umbrella broke last week cos of the rain also la. Hujan suroh pakai payung. Abeh dah pakai, kau pecahkan payung aku. Mane satu kau nak ni.
I was left with no choice but to approach the newspaper-giver (is that what you call her? The person who gives out free newspaper at the exits.) took one TODAY Newspaper and practically rannnnnnnnnnnn towards my bustop. When I reached the bustop, the whole newspaper was soaked, my hair was wet, my pants were too. Puas hati tak waste suratkhabar tu kan kalau semua basah.
Grrrrrrr what a start of the day. Shivering the first few hours in the office this morning.
Brrrrrr, gonna go get my umbrella this evening. Hopefully a pink one eh B. Can ah.