imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Are you ready b? Look fr me.
Sunday, June 6, 2010 @ 12:55 AM

You wanna know why I told Braim that we should have matair-ed on 4th June? Cos, that was the day I received my Fred Perry bag.


The skateboard I got him arrived frm the States.



And even the turquoise silicon for his Iphone arrived on that day. We didn't expect all shipments to be delivered that fast. The both of us actually MMS-ed each other throughout the whole day keeping the suspense between us.

Ceh.. No big deal kan? Gi mati sama lu orang k. Ni minah chanel bebual. Haha



I got the ring from the Flea Market @Scape and got Ezan to take this picture of me. I terus MMS Braim with caption 'Ni lah baru Chafeka Chanel'.



Ni lah kedai busuk yang Siti Humairah tak suka makan at. Like whatever *flips hair*
Bau orang masak ada ah Mai. Kau nak Ramen Ten sangat kan, thats why you kept insisting that that place was smelly. ADMIT IT.


Byeeeeeeeeeeeee, sorry for the minah-ish post. Too tired to speak good english. Gotta go ask my love to give me a call. I penyat shey. Nak yidur. Bubbye syemue.