imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
TO GUEST
Friday, May 21, 2010 @ 1:32 PM With regards to Guest for your question,
I work as an Admin Assistant under SHELL. Just a minor compared to any other big names in this company. How do I get this job is because of my qualifications of my Higher Nitec in Business Admin. There were other candidates too for the this position. And partially, thanks to my mother. As you all know or have not known, my mother too, works under Shell but she's based in Pulau Bukom. No no, Pulau Bukom is still part of Singapore, you just have to take a ferry from Pasir Panjang. It's actually near to Sentosa. I have a cousin who just started working in Shell Bukom as well. I was telling my mother, one day we might just rule Shell because it runs in the blood. Haha. Working in Shell gives you the advantage of getting to know all the things that you've not known of. Like seriously, back when I was working for BMW, all they gave me to do was basic admin, except for the part they put me to do Accounts. Should have shown them how I sucked in Accounts. But this current job, I get to meet future employees, send them for medical check ups, reading all their resumes and the lists goes on. I still have to do Accounts too. Why can't they get the idea that I can't do Accounts. But eh, I'm getting better. Hehe. My calculator is a big as my butt, for my fat fingers lah what else. I hope these answers your question (: |