imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Sidetrack jap eh dari kerja.
Thursday, May 20, 2010 @ 9:57 AM I was telling myself that one day, I am going to get married with the love of my life, have cute babies and live happily ever after. But we all know that it's not going to happen if we're not doing anything about it now.
Being the youngest in this working environment, my colleagues made sure that I don't feel left out. Like yesterday, I had a lunch appointment with my Level 4 colleague when my boss asked me to join for lunch. Of course I had to turn down either one, even though dua-dua free. One of them just got married and the other just bought a house. I seriously have to wake up. I am already in my part of life where the people around me aren't wearing uniforms, faking an illness at the polyclinic or even forging a letter. Almost a year in an Oil/Petroleum industry, I have to admit my workload's increasing, the rushing for datelines get scarier and even though the hehehe $$ keeps kachings in my bank, I am always broke! I still don't understand where I went wrong la deh. After 15 single days with the boy caring for me, this is my 4th day back at work. I am still adjusting myself to sleep early, wake up early and reach work early so can go home early sleep early to wake up early. Side-tracking, Braim is getting an IPHONE!!!! Wth, I asked you to get Blackberry right! Mati ah gini, confirm nanti kau main Tap-tap je all the way. Aku message pon nanti kau picit DISMISS. Heheheh sayang kau. |