imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Of the many chanel things I love, I wouldn't trade anything for these.
Monday, May 3, 2010 @ 4:44 PM I am incredibly 20 years old, but sadly still fat and not any fats burn yet. Went out to town with the boyfriend in hopes to find something decent to wear for the birthday celebration the next day. I was surprised to see the crowd all over the shopping malls. I mean, I was expecting it to be crowded, but not massively crowded if there's such a word. We couldn't dine in a proper restaurant because the queue was long. Knowing my boyfriend kaki kurus takot nanti beratur lama sangat kaki patah, we decided to settle for LJS. It wasn't so bad. Since it was our month-sary (is there such a word?????), wouldn't it be nice to eat where we ate on our first date. Lol. We were lazing around Cathay and PS, wanting to catch a movie but all was either sold out or too late. We took 174 home and was standing all the way until we both got a seat only a few stops to where we have to alight. Little did I know there was a surprise waiting fr me. Boyfriend suroh turon 1 bustop before the usual bustop we alight pasal kata nak jumpa memberzxz mah. There was no photos of me kene smack really hard with waterbombs. Thank you very much. I am still in search of the person who freaking threw so hard that my back has a red patch. I will get my revenge soon, only if I'm able to find out who that is. Quoted by Braim 'Bloody ants. We all kena bite. Painful sia' My very own Chanel Brownies. Heh - heh - heh. Everyone said the brownies were nice, so if you guys would like to have your own customized cake, cupcakes or brownies, click here for more information. Meet my god parents and their grandchildren, which makes me their god-aunty but I still prefer (cos I am living in denial) them calling me Kakak. Hehehehe. The mini Chanel bag well, right now is sitting happily in my bulging stomach. Hehe, I saved that for myself cos there's only one of it. This is my only EMAIL BUAT MSN contact. Hehehe thanks babe for the flowers. My mother placed it in the fridge cos she said it's better there than in a vase with water. Meet my near complete Adams with Myra missing again. Right now, my butt hurts, I need to pee but I have to finish this entry before my battery runs out because I am at the basketball court watching my bf skate. I can't personally thank every single person who turned up at my place, those who wished me at FB, those who wasted 5 cents worth of sms to text me at my old/new number, those who surprised me with waterbombs and cheesecake cake, thank you very much. I couldn't ask for more. Family, friends and the one I love on my birthday. Muah to all of you. I think I better go now before I wet my pants, and I leave you with a family photo of me. Bf and Mishael Zulfarlisha Bte Ibrahim. Sorry to break it to you people, but we are one happy family. After almost a year of dating and 4 months in a relationship, I love you more than ever baby. Thank you for everything that you've done for me, the months you starve yourself just to get me the Tiffany & Co bracelet, the days you accompanied me to the hospital and stayed up late with me just because I couldn't sleep but ended up sleeping on you. Just so you know, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy 20th birthday to me. |