Monday, May 24, 2010 @ 8:53 AM

Truthfully speaking, we do have our ups and downs, highs and lows. And I have to admit, on most days we argued, either one will give in and apologize. The one thing I love about him is he knows that his simple Hi texts could make my day better in no time.
Ever since I got a blackberry, Mother has been hogging on my BB for the longest time ever. Forbids me to go out just cos she wants to play WordMole. And whenever I'm outside, purposely scream on the phone to remind me that it's late just so... she could obviously use the phone.
My goodness, now that she has an Iphone which she has no clue that I have downloaded the best game I have ever played! Tap-tap siow. Hahahaha, hopefully I can psycho her in exchanging phones. Braim suroh Ma. I have to admit that I suck and I am an idiot when it comes to Iphone, all I know is play games on it.
Braim and friends have been laughing at how I suck in Tap-tap. Sekarang korang semua sit back and relax and let me take over the show. Muahahahahaha. Dah terror k Mok sekarang. Well, actually, aku memang dah terror dari dulu, just that I pretended to be an idiot. Kasi chance ah adik-adik menang. Hehehe
It's only Monday, and I can't wait for the end of the week!