imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


DAY 2 of a cacat fat ass
Thursday, May 6, 2010 @ 7:49 AM


These are my toes with ingrown toe nails, all swollen and ugly with the henna. I was actually enduring all the mother effing pain for nearly 5 years now, when it finally struck me that I really have to do something about it. Nevermind all the moolahs it caused me, it's for my own good.




I swear to God that it was so painful even after they injected my toe to make it numb I could still feel the needle poking through my skin. When I screamed, the doctor was telling me 'Don't worry, be brave, it'll be like a giant ant biting you'. I could only feel half of my leg so I couldn't kick his face. When I didn't stop screaming in pain, the doctor FINALLY realized that I was in pain and could feel whatever he was doing and decided to inject me again.

I hid myself under the blanket, clenching my fist very hard and crying. Lol. Then there was this pakcik who looked at me and said 'Macam semut merah gigit kan?' I looked at him and said 'Byk nye semut merah eh'.


I couldn't possibly walk back to the ward, so they wheeled me back. For the first time, I felt so happy and gleeful (LOL) that I was wheeled back, with 2 nurses pushing my bed. Got them to call Braim in.

It felt so good seeing him. I knew he couldn't take all the pain away, but seeing him there, with me, holding my hand is already enough to soothe the misery.

He came early in the morning the next day. We ordered Pizza Hut for lunch and watched Kick Ass online.


Had to tie a plastic bag to cover my bandage so it won't get wet when I bathe. SPONSOR: NTUC. Thanks. But one thing for sure, they are not water proof. When I finished bathing, the bag was filled with water.


Let's take a minute again to HAHAHAHA at the picture above. Bf and I were otw to the ATM to make some withdrawals, when it started raining cats and dogs. I was walking with my brother's BIG birkens cos that's the only slip ons that I could fit in with the bandage. Braim ran home to get an umbrella to send me home and when he came back, he gave me another 2 plastic bags. LOL.

WTH kene pakai plastic in public. I was HHAHAHA-ing when he put that plastic bag on for me. All in all, it took us 1 hour just to get everything done at the ATM which was only a 5 min walk with a normal leg.

My bandages are full with dried blood now. Waiting for 9.30am before I wake him up to go to the Polyclinic to get the dressing done. Another 1hr to walk there when the polyclinic is only a 10 min walk. Hahahaha.

This is, story of my cacat life. Oh yeah, I got 10 days hospitalization leave. Hell yes I am going to enjoy. In pain that is.