Friday, April 9, 2010 @ 12:41 AM



It's close to 1 in the morning. I have no idea why I can't sleep today, I bet I'm gonna be late for work tomorrow. Like what's new right Ama? My boyfriend thinks I'm ditching this blog for Tumblr cos as far as I am concern, he's the only person I know reads my blog.
Mother and me have been talking on shifting houses because I need my own room and space. Tell me about privacy. She has this mindset that once both brother and me have our own rooms, we'll shut our lives from hers, lock our doors and mind our own business. Yeah, brother and me are sleeping in the same room now. -.-
So, the other day we went to view this house, similar to my current place except that it's bigger. I totally like the big spaces in the house, but the environment of having one big generator block in front of your flat and the quiet surroundings spook the freaking shitzxz out of me. In another words, I am actually enjoying the noise I have been living with for the past 14 years. Even though at times, they can really burst your ear drums.
Baru nak feeling design my own room, skali... false alarm jer. ):