imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Hiatus.
Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 10:33 PM





My surgery's postponed til next week, until then I won't have a good night sleep because I know I will have to deal with the painful swellings. I've already wasted $200 and I can foresee more to come. What a way to spend waiting for your birthday in pain.

My Bf is more nervous than me about my surgery. It could be probably the fact that he has to take care of me, feed me breakfast lunch, help me around the house. This is the time for me to hehehehehe be demanding. I know I can't possibly ask him to carry me around. Takot plak aku tulang dia yang patah nanti. I just hope for the best.

Till then, take care people.
(: