imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
birthday nak chanel k.
Friday, April 9, 2010 @ 12:57 AM To the love of my life,
Thank you for always being a bitch, letting me smell your armpit, wiping all your sweat on my shirt, messing up my hair and best of all, teaching me how to skate. Even though it was just a semangat 5 min on your side nak ajar skate, I still appreciate it k. I know, you takot I better than you kan. Heh heh heh, told you the skateboard won't break into pieces. You may not be my first, but you're the best I've ever had. I love you baby. Mok. P/s: Ni semua bukan nak angkat pasal nak Chanel k. Heh Heh |