imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 @ 7:38 AM Apparently, a standard legal age is 21 years old. Silly me is not familiar with hospitals and their regulations or whatever they procedures were thought that my operation was yesterday. Dah takot-takot dalam taxi dengan bf pon equally penakot only to see the specialist for 15 mins.
First 5 mins was him trying to explain to me what is going to happen and the next 5 mins was me arguing the fact that I can't wait any longer, waste anymore leave just to waste more money come hospital for a 5 min see-doctor. And the last 5 mins was this nurse telling me that I am not 21 years old, so my parents have to come down to sign the 'consent form' for operation. Basically so much trouble, a majr 300$ have been wasted and not a single operation done yet. Puas hati aku letak minyak gamat pat rumah. Now that the real deal is on 4th of April, I am not going to be a disable birthday girl. That's one helluva great deal to me k. I have wholeheartedly appoint my penakot lipas bf to take care of my financial. Which means I am going to hear a LOT and LOTS of 'NO(s)' from him now. On a good note, it's a good start for me. There is still a whole junk of clothes/bags and accessories that are piling up and I am running out of space to store them all. Yet, still with that claimed, I always ended up having thinking that I have nothing to wear. Nothing's ever enough for girls to go shopping ya'know. Part of life, tak leh buat pape. Terime je la. |