imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
When you've got one too many.
Sunday, March 7, 2010 @ 5:05 PM I spent my entire Saturday morning throwing a bitchfit around the house. The boyfriend has a new obsession now: Skate. Macam nak je aku bilang dia yang it's either skate board tu yang patah when he falls or tulang dia yang berteraboh. Followed the boys t town and did almost nothing. The only productive thing that we did was t search fr my slippers. I was totally out of color with a red bag and yellow slippers. Other than that, I think we spent most of the time stopping fr budak famous t shake hands and say hi t his friends. This is confession frm the budak famous himself. I just came back from my colleague's wedding at Woodlands and boy was the weather scorching hot. Ni budak-budak lagi nak main playground depan rumah aku. Deprived ah aku rasa. Panas-panas pon nak main catching, nak skate, nak basket the ball. Nothing beats than having a the fan at full blast in my face at this time of the day. |