imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Nak try jugak
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 4:53 PM

A few more days to my late sister's birthday and I know, in fact we all know the fact that this year's gonna be a quiet one and everyone will be weeping inside. To have come to accept your lost, it was quite a tough decision for all of us. If I had the opportunity to speak to you in my dreams, I'd only have one thing to say that you've gone too early. We all miss your presence :'(
If the 'comedy blog' can have people laughing, I want my fair share too. Even if it's lame.
The other day, I received a call.
Me: Hi Afternoon.
Caller: Is this Tiff and CO.?
LOL. My company has a Thrift and Loan services whereby staffs can loan money from our company. Corporate loansharks I must say. Jauh k thrift and Loan dengan Tiff n co.
Got to go get ready for my running clinic later on.