imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Selenger feka
Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 7:10 AM Braim usually text me whenever he reaches home. But unfortunately last night, after 3 days of excessive exercise, my body called it quits and decided t turn in as early as 10pm. I don't remember much what happened after that but when I was slightly awake at 3am, I didn't receive any text from him. So I ingat dia belum balik laaaa.
He called me a minute after receiving my text and laughed at me. Knnbccb. Apparently, he didn't text me because he called me at 12 and I mumbled stuffs to him. I saw his name under my received calls but I clearly do not remember talking t him! This always happen la. I don't like it. Not funny you know. And sometimes when we were exchanging texts (I'm already half asleep but refused to sleep), I would type nonsense or even come up with a 934eflkmf2rfa; word. I think member pon kadang2 bingit. Hehehe. Just checked my dbsibanking, my pay's in. But I don't feel excited cos... ): sighs. Life of a shopaholic whose pay doesn't only go to shopping. I am seriously sad ): |