imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Out of pure love, i wrote this fr you.
Thursday, April 1, 2010 @ 3:31 PM Off the many mornings I have to squeeze through, yesterday is the day I am more contented than any other. Spending the morning with him, eating our breakfast while watching Rachel Ray, what more could I ever ask for? Sleeping in and doing nothing other than lazing around is the best morning I've ever had in weeks. I remembered once complaining how much I badly I wanted the boyfriend to know that I am demanding more time from him. A few days ago, I came to realize that it is the time offs that brought us much closer. Somehow people need to understand that doesn't mean you don't meet each other, he'll love you lesser. I admit I am no superwoman to heal every wound, to bring back what's lost but I believe in patience. This relationship has taught me good things don't come to those who are only good for nothing. We have gone through all the criticisms and hurdle up the toughest moments together. As much as I want t hate this boy for making fun of my fats, I couldn't. For all the times I tried to outwin him in any situation, I know he still loves me the same. Happy 3rd bf. And Happy birthday Mama.
|