imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Misses ze boyfriend leh
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 @ 10:36 AM People always have this mindset that when you have a boyfriend who lives near t you, well in my case across the street which is only like 80483242 steps away, we have the whole of everytime t meet. Thing is, you forgot that I have work which ends late and by the time I reach home, I will be that tired. Well I have better time management now that I am no longer working my part time job. But stillzxzzx, it doesn't makes any difference - well in one way it does - less pay at the end of the month. Duh. Boss approves my annual leave tomorrow and the boy has no school... which means we are going t have our day tomorrow. Happy seshangat nak jumpa babyboy. Lol. Better finish up my work today so that when I come back, I do not have t say hello t a pile of workload. Xoxo, Mok. |