
020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
A malay tradition
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 @ 11:14 AM This morning was a very lazy one. When it rains, it added more percentage to my possibility of taking leave. Pictures were from my colleague's wedding at Woodlands. So young kahwin already, korang semua bila nak kahwin huh. We have come t this part of our lives that the boys around us are busy serving the nation and the girls are busy working/schooling. I am not a person who is really into all the pantang and larangs and I admit that I am clueless about certain things about our tradition. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have been observant enough t notice that when we attend weddings, it's like a tradition/(a must?!) t give green packet t the parents of the groom or bride. It is to somehow help them cover up for the lost they made and the thousands of moolahs used t give this occasion a joyous and pleasant one. Ever since I started working, this is the first wedding that I gave a green packet and somehow it felt like an achievement. When you work hard fr your money, at the end of the month, you'll feel like what you worked for is worth what you get. Lain lah kalau orang yang gaji buta. Kanins. |