
020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Kaki blister seh nari.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 2:14 PM I shall do a quick update since I'm still very full from a filling lunch with my dearest papan. Once her contract finishes in April, I will no longer have a lunch buddy ): I went shopping alone yesterday in hopes to grab a FEW shirts since it's been awhile that I do, but after 3 hours of walking around in heels without tripping over anything I only manage to get one. This is the problem lah when you have money, nothing pleases your eyes but when you're so broke, there's countless on your wishlist. Today is whiny day. Except for the part that Bf says I look extra pretty today (hehehe), everyone just gets on my nerves. Especially during the morning rush, the escalator at Bukit Batok MRT just have to break down hence, we have to take the other side which leads to the first cabin. The thing about first cabin is, I find most of the commuters are KIASU. Thank God, thought I was the only one. So when kiasu meets kiasu = more kiasu-er la. There was this aunty who is obviously extra kiasu-er than me pushed me so that she could board the train to Jurong East. Before the could even board it, the train door shuts in her face. I was giggling at her, hehehehe. Don't care ah what she want to say. Hahaha. Then, while in the next train, padan muka dia, she had to stand infront of a bangla who let her smell his armpit. (He was holding the hand rail) Muahahahahahaha. I'm v wicked you don't know meh. |