imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Blogging @ work
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 11:18 AM

I want my pay day to come fast within a blink of an eye. As much as I want that t happen, we know it won't happen. Hahaha, I have been good except that I have been coughing alot and my throat hurts. It couldn't be the duck I ate the other day right?

We had a belated CNY lunch and my colleague was asking me to try with the hope that when she says 'Try lah, it tastes like chicken!' , it must be true. Chicken kebabai die. Chicken tastes like a million times better than duck.

I want to press on the issue: WHY MUST IT FAIR BE HELD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH when they know 80% of the population here who works in Singapore only gets their pay at the end of the month. It is seriously depressing because it is the only time I can persuade Mother to buy a laptop. The CK (my interpretation of a PC) is beyond repair. But Mother choose to believe 'selagi computer tu boleh repair, repair. Jangan waste duit', when in actual fact, CK is at the verge of anytime nak meninggal. Fyi, CK is Computer Kotak. To those who feel me, please, don't laugh.

I shall have KFC Breakfast one of these days. When the bf is able to wake up as early as 10 am lah, which is highly impossible now that school is already out. The last time I had was back in 2009 with Fifi. Accompanied her to the clinic to get MC pasal member action sakit. Hehehe. Those were the dayzxz man.

I hope tonight's gonna be a good night because the Adams are meeting! Tak shabar nyer!