A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.
2 days of joy
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 9:36 AM
Seriously I (we) am/are not related with the 4 idiots behind. They just happen to be sitting behind us and being a bitch, sebok-sebok enter frame orang.
Meet Mok #02. Muahahahahahaha.
I have had the best Tuesday and prolly Wednesday this week. Because 1) the bf decided to bring me out fr dinner and ditch CSI. CSI if you still don't know me well is apparently my boyfriend #02. Back when I was working for Digiphoto, my off day would be Tuesdays just so I could be home on time to watch it. And tell bf to sms me only during commercials. Muahahaha.
And 2) I am still on leave. The good thing about my fever is... it only comes in the morning! Right now my body's feeling abit warm. Gonna take my meds and head back str to bed. I hope the bf reads this today and wakes up early to go buy me breakfast. Grrrrr, he always reads this like 3 days after. Why? Sk8er boi mah now. And when he reads, start ah dia nak spot orang nya spelling mistake. Sorry ah sk8er boi.